All Cascadia Technical Academy programs are available for Home School, GED, Private School student enrollment, see:
“How Do I Enroll?” below.
If you are a Home School, GED or Private School student and are interested in a tour of Cascadia Tech programs for the 2019-2020 school year, please call to schedule at 360-604-1050.
If your student is interested in attending CTA, please see your resident district high school counselor or contact our Registrar, Wendy Gile (360) 604-1064 for more information. Limited space and programs available.
Benefits of attending the Cascadia Tech:
Students who attend Cascadia Tech are exposed to many benefits that other students may not receive, such as:
- Earning college credit!
- Obtaining industry certification!
- Participating in internships!
- Gain valuable skills at no cost!
- Save money on college tuition and other training!
In addition, students can:
- earn required occupational education credit for graduation
- earn high school credits
- earn equivalency credits for certain academic courses
How do I enroll?
- Must be 15 years old, and/or have a high school junior or senior standing.
- Students are eligible to attend CTA up to age 21. If turning 21 after school starts, students can complete the school year.
- Private School students are eligible to attend CTA if the private school operated within the CTA service area – Clark County & Woodland.
- Once a student has graduated and/or received a high school diploma, they are no long eligible to attend Cascadia Tech.
Enrollment Options (CTA registration):
Enroll through Cascadia Tech
Enroll through “resident” high school (sending school)
- Complete and turn in the Cascadia Tech application
- Home School Student – Provide a copy to CTA of next year’s Intent to Home School form and verify that if attending an online program, it is not through a public school
- GED Student – Provide a copy to CTA of GED Certificate
- Private School Student – Provide written approval from Private School on CTA application
- Complete and turn into CTA the Washington State Department of Health Certificate of Immunization Status form
*Note: Giving the Cascadia Tech Registrar all of these forms at the same time is extremely helpful. All forms must be turned into Cascadia Tech Registration Office before application will be accepted.
** Cascadia Technical Academy will help facilitate this process if assistance is needed. Contact our Registrar Wendy Gile @ (360) 604-1064 for more information.