With so many post-secondary learning opportunities available today, it can sometimes be overwhelming for students to decide how to adequately prepare for college. At Cascadia Tech, our students gain powerful communication and people skills through real world experiences that help them succeed in whatever pathway they decide to pursue after high school. Our track record of success in helping students tap into their natural talents and abilities speaks for itself.
There’s so much to consider when it comes to getting ready for college: where to go, what to major in, how to apply, and how much it will cost? It’s never too early to start planning for college and we’re proud to work one-on-one with students to explore their options for college or technical school. We walk through some key steps in preparing for college and provide resources that help students recognize their potential, develop their problem solving skills, and bolster their ability to think critically about the world around them.
- Opportunities for students to work independently with real-life deadlines
- Accountability to help ensure a student’s success as they move onto college
- Real college credits for some designated programs
- Vision for students by planning college visits
- Assistance with college entrance preparation including help with essay writing, scholarship applications, and other planning on how to fund academic goals
No matter what the next step is – field work, apprenticeships, applying for scholarships to a 4-year college program, or something else, our experienced educators at Cascadia Technical Academy are here to make sure students don’t have to approach their academic future alone.
At Cascadia Technical Academy, we are proud to make learning come alive for our students.
Want to learn more? Contact Us Today!