Health & Emergency Contact Information
- Alphabetize by last name and photocopy one set.
- Turn in original set to Melissa Downing in the Student Service Center by Wednesday, June 26th. No student is allowed to work in the lab area without this form on file in the Student Service Center after Thursday, June 27th.
- Teachers keep the copied set of the Health & Emergency Contact Information in the classroom
- Teachers are required to bring these on every field trip the class goes on.
- Teacher’s copied set should be put in shredding bin at end of summer school (Shredding bin is located in main office copy room)
Summer School Conduct Policy / Computer, Internet, Electronic Device, and Communication Use Agreement (2-sided form)
- Teachers should collect the signed forms from students and keep these on file in the classroom.
- Both sides of this form must be signed by the student and parent/guardian. A student should not be allowed access to computers, the internet, and other electronic devices without this signed form on file.
- Teachers should teach the summer school conduct policies and post this form in the classroom
- This form should be put in shredding bin at end of summer school
(Shredding bin is located in main office copy room)
Student Permission Fieldtrip Forms
- Before leaving on a field trip, teachers are required to provide the original set of the signed fieldtrip permission forms to Melissa Downing. On every field trip, the teacher is required to bring a copy of the student field trip permission forms, a copy of that day’s attendance roster, and a copied set of the Health and Emergency Contact Information forms.
Note: Multiple field trip destinations can be listed on the field trip permission forms; if you choose to do that, only one set of the field trip forms needs to be turned into Melissa during the summer school session.
- On every field trip, before the bus leaves the school, the teacher must take attendance and turn in a copy of that day’s class attendance roster.
- On the last day of summer school, teachers can put copies of the student field trip permission forms in the shredding bin.
- The original forms provided to Melissa are sent to record retention for six years.