Summer School 2017
2017 summer school ON-LINE registration will begin May 1, 2017 at 7:00 AM.
Here is how to register:
The only way to register this year is On–line with Community Ed. at: www.evergreenps.org
- Click on “Register Online” (yellow & blue box). You must create an account before you can register your student for Summer School. If you already have an account, in the upper right hand corner, click on “Log in”. If you do not have an account, in the upper right hand corner, click on “Create an account”.
- Type: CTA2017 in the search box.
- Click on Summer School Cascadia Tech to register student
Click here for detailed Steps to enroll in Summer School 2017. (Easy to print out and follow detailed instructions!)
Click here for the CTA Summer School Flyer 2017. It has the list of classes offered with complete descriptions.
Registration is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. Wait lists will be available when classes fill up.
UPDATE ON CLASSES (May 31st, 2017)
The following classes are full (Wait list available except Intro to Baking):
- Exploring Careers in Aviation
- Health Careers
- Intro to Baking (waitlist full)
- Intro to Cosmetology
- Intro to Public Safety
- Intro to Fashion
The following classes unfortunately have been cancelled:
- Intro to Horticulture
- Math for Medical Professionals
- M/S Office Professional
Cancellations or Transfers:
Cancellations and transfers of Summer School courses must be done by phone at 360.604.4082 (Evergreen Community Education Office) or email Lisa.Edwards@evergreenps.org
No paper applications will be accepted. A computer kiosk is available at Cascadia Tech for summer school registration. There are also other computers available for public use in the community, such as libraries.
Who is Eligible?
High School level students (i.e. students who have completed the 8th grade through 11th grade during the 2016-17 school year)
Dates and Times:
Summer School 2017 dates and times: June 26 through July 18, 8AM to 3PM daily. There will be a 30 minute lunch each day from 11-11:30.
Free! There is no cost for summer school except for a possible $10 to $25 lab fee in some classes. Students will need to bring their lunch daily as there are no vending machines on campus.
Students can earn .5 high school elective credit for successful completion of a summer school class. Students missing more than 3 days will not receive credit. Some classes can receive academic credit.
No transportation provided. Transportation is the responsibility of the student and/or parent.
Questions: For more information about classes, call 604-1050. For registration questions, call 604-4082.
Purpose of the Skills Center Summer Programs:
- Short-term specialized training programs designed for students who have not had the opportunity to attend the Skills Center, because of scheduling conflicts.
- Introductory training for students entering Skills Center programs in the fall.
- Additional training and reinforcement for students presently enrolled in Skills Center programs.
The skills you learn at the Skills Center can pay off in a better job later or help you discover an area in which you excel.